Khuluzulu Day care was established in 1996 when Fikiswa saw a great need in her local community for the assistance in early childhood development.
The aims and objectives of this project is;
1. To give children the right to early education.
2. To give children an opportunity to learn in safe and caring environment from early age.
3. To develop children and give meaningfully care and protection.
4. To help children to develop socially, emotionally and intellectually.
5. To ensure a well balanced diet to children by providing healthy food.
6. To have sound values instilled in children from early age.
They help the community as a whole.
Renovation of Centre